Features and Benefits
- Two (2) 52lb pull force 3" Industrial Strength neodymium magnets to secure items in place*
- Sleek design to keep hand tools or fasteners close and out of the way while working
- D-Ring attachment point for tethering
- Quickly attach using the AIMS™ panel to put onto 2" wide belts without removal
- Dimensions: 5" x 3"
- Patent pending design
- Handcrafted using high quality sew techniques and materials in the USA (See our Craftsmanship Page)
- Lifetime Guarantee
What are those magnets made of?
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 52 lbs
- Pole Orientation: magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
* It will be less than the total pulling power of the magnet due to the material casing the magnet.